Home

Sunday 1 January 2012

Ten Of The Best!!

Well I'm away and bored so a quick post is in order. Here's my ten favourite wrestlers in no particular order:

1, Randy Savage
I always and I mean ALWAYS loved Savage, heel or face, didn't matter, he was just awesome and his ability to tell a story and sell was second to none for me - ring work, check! Promo/ Mic work, check! The look/Gimmick, check!

2, Bret Hart - excellence of execution. Simple!

3, Ric Flair - nobody did it like Flair he was just awesome at playing the arrogant playboy who could back it up in the ring, his '92 royal rumble win remains my favourite match- moment in wrestling history.

4,Sting - When I was a kid the WCW was a mysterious entity in the UK (well to me at least), it seemed so much grittier than the WWF, filled with seemingly old brawlers with no real gimmicks to speak of,but there was one guy who seemed to have the later than life gimmick and personality to mix it with the guys up north and that man was Sting.

5, Sabu - from the very first moment I saw the suicidal maniac on an old ECW traded tape I found him completely and utterly captivating.

6, Ted Dibiase - along with Flair the best heel in the game for me.

7, Mick Foley - always loved Cactus Jack, loved mankind, love foley. Foley is good!

8, Eddie Guerrero - Just a massive fan of his in ring work.

9, Rick Rude - There's possibly something wrong with me, because I don't think any self respecting male should have found Rudes WWF gimmick as entertaining as I did. Stop the music..what I want right now is for all you fat, out of shape, inner city sweat hogs....etc, brilliant. His ring work was great too.

10, Raven - A bit like Sabu I just always found Raven completely captivating, loved the flock, loved his psychology.

1 comment:

  1. Since you were so kind to my blog, here I am to return the favor. This definitely is very good work, and keep it the hell up! Oh helllllll yeahhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete